The advantage of factory-constructed homes (manufactured home) over site-built homes: Precision. The result is a strong, durable, quality-crafted home with easy-care exterior materials. Factory-constructed manufactured homes are built to a tough Federal HUD code. These homes are crafted to rigid standards of fit and finish by skilled workers using all the finest materials, brand-name fixtures appliances.
Solid construction materials and techniques are coupled with many options and floor plans to meet your individual living needs. Huge closets and cabinet space, cathedral ceilings and contemporary kitchens - all of these features combine to create the warmth you will love to call home. It is no wonder the value of your factory-built home performs the same as a site-built home in the marketplace.
- Factory-constructed manufactured homes match or exceed the strength of site-built home by as much as 25% depending on where in the country they are located. (Many southern states require stronger manufactured homes because of the weather conditions).
- Factory-built homes have fewer instance of wide spread fire damage because the building materials are safer than a site built home.
- The design and construction of all manufactured homes are monitored through HUD and their agent, Housing and Building Technology (HBT), ensuring the highest quality and safety standards through 38 inspections during construction. You do not get this assurance with any site-built homes.
- Financing for manufactured homes is just as readily available as site build homes.
Manufactured homes offer a wide variety of interior options such as cathedral ceilings, fireplaces, flooring, lighting - just like a site built house.
- Exterior options abound for manufactured housing including: siding, decks, lighting and colors.
Manufactured home communities can offer all the amenities of traditional site built communities such as clubhouses, fitness facilities, playgrounds, parking, and waterfront living.
- Some manufactured home communities cater specifically to independent living seniors. Packages are available for home maintenance, lawn upkeep and healthcare packages.
Bertakis Development offers Michigan manufactured home communities and Texas manufactured home communities. Our communities offer a wide range of amenities for singles, growing families and independent living seniors.